Re: Bigsur?

To: "Andrew Wiley" <debio264@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bigsur?
From: "Jon Fraser" <jfraser@broadcom.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:13:35 -0400
Cc: "linux-mips@linux-mips.org" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I think people that have them, have had them for a while.

You can still get, I believe, the bcm91125 and bcm91250.
http://www.broadcom.com/products/Data-Telecom-Networks/Communications-Processors/BCM91125E
How you actually order one, I don't know.  I assume you have to go to a
distributor.

When I got a 1480 a year ago, it had to be built and took about 3
months. The internal transfer cost was very high.  So I really don't
think they are available anymore.  BUT, I don't work for that group.

Are people just looking for eval type boards with MIPS cpus?

Jon Fraser
(Not offical statments for Broadcom)