Fidelity Management and Research LLC (FMR LLC),

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Fidelity Management and Research LLC (FMR LLC),
From: Mr peter lynch <peter_lynch2009@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:27:57 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:content-type; bh=DxfhuCg6XY4MXSAoD8xfXg0cz62a7DjCeCjmZ4WYtcA=; b=oRfRBDJ/N6FZobs+Ptg10Q4W0/II6boj5YO9FaHwHAMDuWNuGm26kK7q0aQspw7O8E VpBAMiI0G/maqNCQ0ziU6zFEZm1tu3Aw5pNSNycGAiJXcWqHf1kmhtj2SPgHaaFM6pHE 5JTUM0cFzQPbxz/vZtIUyXIRA66e9ALhHPb8M=