Re: [MIPS] Resolve compile issues with msp71xx configuration

To: Shane McDonald <mcdonald.shane@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MIPS] Resolve compile issues with msp71xx configuration
From: Florian Fainelli <florian@openwrt.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:05:53 +0200
Cc: Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de>, Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org>, Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:from:to:subject:date :user-agent:cc:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id; bh=p75UIDRrPv7eO9Z2TdOccwKnyuw/v5r/8YjrE9BP3x0=; b=jw7UP02aNneuFJL+I01g6J91Mau9wUQXEtvnbwOQKzju/yhOJpcMWbIYU+tjWdxA08 szwfPZQXtAms9KQtjwdQnc6h1Rl69izDts5E+U2dgBIWoXLMN0BmAGC2LSHIvY8EwYOT 0l5tJz1Zi39lU72ErnlyA1rKoWPck7kRC14KY=