Re: Boot program interface

To: Carlos Mitidieri <>
Subject: Re: Boot program interface
From: Florian Fainelli <>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:57:02 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:from:to:subject:date :user-agent:cc:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id; bh=IywtukjQfrz3/QEePxOzU6hndG+XMhh0kdlnbDkJ8k8=; b=oHvdLfHWq8HguOJXl/JVs5H+qAAogSNvIFp/REJW1PsIV3O/AXM3PInhAnaIi6Gz9b MxpBOkPmPIBpmhe2Hc0Fh5TT7z9T0X32F8GuCAfGCJMfHnBRj9KNt7yJaxL3vJJN4WTY J8gQpTa7i6lzuXlJNIrioAJVXwDkKvscn3ZOA=