getcontext needs to be implemented on mips

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: getcontext needs to be implemented on mips
From: Graziano Sorbaioli <graziano@gnu.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 16:15:00 +0200
Cc: graziano@gnu.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

Hi all,

in a previous email I notified the list about a bug related to my wvdial
on gnewsense mips-l.

This bug is not related to my Lemote Yeeloong or gNewSense mips-l.

The problem is that getcontext needs to be implemented on mips.

Someone wrote a patch but it is for glibc 2.9 and needs to be modified
to function with glibc 2.7 (the version gnewsense mips-l is using right
now).

Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge to do that so I am asking for
your help.

My friend and gnewsense mips-l developer, nyu, told me:

<nyu> yes.  unfortunately it gives build errors with glibc 2.7

<nyu> maybe they're easy to fix, specially if you know mips asm

And this is the summary of the bug:

http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00261

Can you help me?

- --