Re: MIPS Development Meeting

To: Joey Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Subject: Re: MIPS Development Meeting
From: Markus Gothe <nietzsche@lysator.liu.se>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 03:24:59 +0100
Cc: debian-mips@lists.debian.org, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Thx, for the info... Essen is quite close to Düsseldorf and the Linuxhotel facility is a great stay I can tell from 2007 years Gnash Hackathon.

Essen City itself in spring is nice...

//Markus

On 10 Mar 2009, at 22:04, Joey Schulze wrote:

Hi,

we (<http://www.ffis.de/>) are organising a MIPS development meeting
at the end of next month for a long weekend.  It will take place from
April 30th to May 3rd in Essen, Germany, at the facility of Linuxhotel
(<http://www.linuxhotel.de/>).

If you are interested, please let me know in advance and I'll give you
details.

Regards,

        Joey

--
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/ plain