Re: MIPS Development Meeting

To: Joey Schulze <>
Subject: Re: MIPS Development Meeting
From: Markus Gothe <>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 03:24:59 +0100
Thx, for the info... Essen is quite close to Düsseldorf and the Linuxhotel facility is a great stay I can tell from 2007 years Gnash Hackathon.

Essen City itself in spring is nice...

On 10 Mar 2009, at 22:04, Joey Schulze wrote:

we (<>) are organising a MIPS development meeting
at the end of next month for a long weekend.  It will take place from
April 30th to May 3rd in Essen, Germany, at the facility of Linuxhotel

If you are interested, please let me know in advance and I'll give you

In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/ plain