Re: Ingenic JZ4730 - illegal instruction

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: Ingenic JZ4730 - illegal instruction
From: ard <ard+lm@kwaak.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:03:28 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello,

On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 03:53:49PM +0100, Markus Gothe wrote:
> Well, the Xburst-arch seems to be pretty fucked up beyond all repair.

Hmmm, that doesn't sound promising. But do you have references
for that?
Maybe google has some more info than since I first started
searching.
Anyway: for now it happily runs debian, and for what I can see,
the kernel patches have no real changes except for extra drivers
and extra board and powermanagement drivers.
So if you have hints in which way the xburst deviates from
"standard" mips, it could help us a lot.
In the mean time I am going to subscribe to the ingenic forum
( http://www.ingenic.cn/eng/forum/vvFrmDefault.aspx )
that contains more characters that I can't read than characters
that I can read :-(.

Regards,
Ard

--