Re: Looking for Extreme graphics technical documentation

To: Dmitri Vorobiev <dmitri.vorobiev@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for Extreme graphics technical documentation
From: jscottkasten@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 06:27:36 -0800 (PST)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Dmitri,

I'm going to wish you luck here.  I should point you to this thread between "Kumba" and myself over on the Gentoo Mips list from days long past.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/mips/58437

In short, someone did get basic functionality, but wouldn't release his work for anyone to see.  I tried nicely to contact the guy a few times myself.  No dice.

Regards,

-S-