Hope help for Baget/MIPS series

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Hope help for Baget/MIPS series
From: zhanglei459 <zhanglei459@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:12:19 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi all:
    Now I will develop something on BT23-202 board.But I have little
material about
this board.So can anyone give me some advice or information about BT23-202
board?
    And whether boot loader between 201 and 202 board are same?
what's name of this boot loader?
    Below information is got from 202 board:

P0>     System loader   (0.96.20)     (size 2.0M (0x200000))

Press 'Enter' to stop auto-boot ...

-> ?

General help info

Type ? with the following categories

       info       Information functions

       dbg        Standalone debugging functions

       net        Network information functions

       loader     Loader functions

Hope any advice,thank you very much!

                                                  zhanglei