Re: [QUERY]: Website issues

To: Daniel Laird <daniel.j.laird@nxp.com>
Subject: Re: [QUERY]: Website issues
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:31:34 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 08:29:00AM +0100, Daniel Laird wrote:

> I am having issues viewing the linux-mips GIT repository from a web
> browser.  I am sure that this used to work but at the moment all my
> bookmarks are failing:
> http://git.linux-mips.org/ -> An Apache Test Page
> http://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/upstream-akpm.git -> Not found
>
> Etc, is there a problem or have all my bookmarks got messed up?

Though it would be logic to do so git.linux-mips.org doesn't provide any
web services.  The reason why I originally introduced this hostname was
that I needed another IP address to run git-cvsserver.  I should probably
run git-related web services on that hostname and turn
www.linux-mips.org/git into a forward to it, something like that.