Re: "indy_volume_button" [sound/oss/hal2.ko] undefined

To: Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
Subject: Re: "indy_volume_button" [sound/oss/hal2.ko] undefined
From: tsbogend@alpha.franken.de (Thomas Bogendoerfer)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:58:36 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 03:59:55PM +0300, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> sound/oss/hal2.ko fails to build because indy_volume_button was
> removed from the IP22 code.  Is sound/oss/hal2o going to be removed
> before 2.6.27 is out?

The OSS hal driver is still marked experimental and the only IP22 sound
driver I'll care (and take care) is the alsa one. So if nobody objects
I'll send a remove patch.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]