Re: v4l/mips build problem

To: Stephen Rothwell <>
Subject: Re: v4l/mips build problem
From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:19:42 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Andrew Morton <>, Adrian Bunk <>, LKML <>,,, Ralf Baechle <>,
On Wed, 6 Aug 2008, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

Hi Andrew,

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:26:50 -0700 Andrew Morton <>

yup, I'll send it in unless it turned up in today's linux-next.

Which I think is unlikely:  the v4l/dvb tree has been unmergable since
29/7 and I haven't heard from Mauro since then.
Too busy during those days. I don't mind if Andrew prefer to forward this directly, but I have another bunch of patches to send Linus probably today.

I did some changes on the procedures I use for sending patches upstream, but I want to do some additional tests here to be sure that everything is all right. The idea is never rebase my main branches again.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab