Re: Debian etch on cobalt

To: Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
Subject: Re: Debian etch on cobalt
From: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 13:55:58 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Just discovered sarge falls over too, however less frequently. So perhaps it's
something else, I'm not sure now.

I've switched the drive out, I actually managed to find the original 20gig unit
that came with it.

One thing I observed today is free memory getting rather low whilst compiling,
it shows about 187Mb total, and I've watched it go as low as 8mb free.  The
only other thing I can think of is it's possibly overheating and falling over.