Re: RFC: Adding non-PIC executable support to MIPS

To: David VomLehn <dvomlehn@cisco.com>, binutils@sourceware.org, gcc@gcc.gnu.org, linux-mips@linux-mips.org, rdsandiford@googlemail.com
Subject: Re: RFC: Adding non-PIC executable support to MIPS
From: David VomLehn <dvomlehn@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:28:50 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1633; t=1214861345; x=1215725345; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dvomlehn@cisco.com; z=From:=20David=20VomLehn=20<dvomlehn@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20RFC=3A=20Adding=20non-PIC=20executable= 20support=20to=20MIPS |Sender:=20; bh=MMLRENXuDm3nVLwyN8zhWRyyhbMUurA2KSi/l/2LCnA=; b=oS7lCy4JbNlp1sWE/JN7xBZleRP+tRI/sj+pVe1AkCHrSoThf79emk4Fja otkaXkYkoNWbVa3PuH0ncDo8dRMs00WfqRh+9/plB/SwKSCmasAvyySJ49LR FkshQRnGgGaUtqRNwYN+fmPjJcdMkApSJepSwEJEeSUyNR5Y8VkD4=;
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org