Manuel Lauss wrote:
Remove the cpu_table:
- move detection of config[od] necessity to au1000 header.
- ditto for detection of write-only sys_cpupll register,
- remove the BCLK switching code. Activation of this features should be
left to the individual boards since it also affects external devices
tied to BCLK and only the board designers know whether it is safe to
Signed-off-by: Manuel Lauss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Don't bother doing this if there's no ".set noreorder" around.
Assembler should do a better job at filling up the delay slot in this case.
diff --git a/arch/mips/au1000/common/sleeper.S
index 4b3cf02..8039aca 100644
@@ -113,10 +113,11 @@ sdsleep:
lw k0, 0x14(sp)
mtc0 k0, CP0_CONFIG
- /* We need to catch the ealry Alchemy SOCs with
+ /* We need to catch the early Alchemy SOCs with
* the write-only Config[OD] bit and set it back to one...
lw $1, PT_R1(sp)
lw $2, PT_R2(sp)
lw $3, PT_R3(sp)
@@ -151,4 +152,5 @@ sdsleep:
addiu sp, PT_SIZE
diff --git a/arch/mips/mm/c-r4k.c b/arch/mips/mm/c-r4k.c
index 2709675..bb22649 100644
@@ -1287,20 +1262,18 @@ static void __cpuinit coherency_setup(void)
- * We need to catch the early Alchemy SOCs with
- * the write-only co_config.od bit and set it back to one...
- case CPU_AU1000: /* rev. DA, HA, HB */
- case CPU_AU1100: /* rev. AB, BA, BC ?? */
- case CPU_AU1500: /* rev. AB */
+ extern void au1x00_fixup_config_od(void);
I've been thru this before. Ralf will hardly accept #ifdef'ery and
extern in this file. That's why we have what we have now. :-)