email does not get through to linux-mips.org

To: ralf@linux-mips.org, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: email does not get through to linux-mips.org
From: "Dmitri Vorobiev" <dmitri.vorobiev@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:45:08 +0300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; bh=HUh9VzF+W9Owg4wWpAWeWM/7NkysXXf/LPIZvTMGGKo=; b=Ig5Io+0azmnHODlHiTV5cHmMLibrmwtLE8y1YgpzAVXlu6i4zraZyQBt0FYbr+RzSXKjJKeF+aol3ITEKyfztHEryDhCI1OSisMMpP92PJfB09LWS77cTcDM0CYrsOjHThWK0jH5reLDIko//gWXxA6HiEZE1uX3elsQyn++Oqw=
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Ralf,

When I send mail to linux-mips at linux-mips dot org from one of my
mail accounts (located in the domain movial dot fi), my emails
apparently do not get through. I do not see the messages in the Web
archive, neither do I receive these messages in my Gmail account,
which is also subscribed to the linux-mips mailing list.

I tried sending messages using both Thunderbird and Git. Messages did
not arrive in both cases.

Will you please check what's going on? I suspect that other users of
the mailing list could experience similar problems, and that is why
I'm Cc:ing the mailing list itself now.

Thanks,
Dmitri Vorobiev