Re: kexec on mips - anyone has it working?

To: Nicolas Schichan <>
Subject: Re: kexec on mips - anyone has it working?
From: Tomasz Chmielewski <>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 14:40:21 +0200
Nicolas Schichan schrieb:

 Ideas? Ways to debug it?

I am using a 2.6.20 kernel on a 32bit mips platform and it is working fine. however I am using this userland code (make CROSS=$(your cross-compiler prefix) to compile it) :

Could you try to add the following line in machine_kexec.c, just before jumping to the trampoline:

       change_c0_config(CONF_CM_CMASK, CONF_CM_UNCACHED);

And machine_kexec.c file is in where? It's not in the above one, it's not in kexec-tools-testing-20080324?

Tomasz Chmielewski