RE: Serial console on Au1100

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE: Serial console on Au1100
From: "Nico Coesel" <ncoesel@DEALogic.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:34:40 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Sergei,
I'm using kernel 2.6.24 now (before I used 2.6.21-rc4). I do see the
console messages on the framebuffer device.

Kernel options:
console=ttyS0 root=/dev/mtdblock0 rootfstype=jffs2 rw
video=au1100fb:panel:KERN_AU1100 tsdev.xres=320 tsdev.yres=234
console=tty0

If I omit console=tty0, then there is no output on the framebuffer
device or the serial port. I also tried setting the I/O address and so
on, but no luck.

Nico Coesel