Re: unexpected irq 71 on ip32

To: Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org>
Subject: Re: unexpected irq 71 on ip32
From: tsbogend@alpha.franken.de (Thomas Bogendoerfer)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:08:15 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:41:44AM +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> from what I understand, this is an irq related to serial line ttyS1. On

I had a closer look, and it's related to ttyS1. Looks like the DMA
interface for serial (probably RX DMA overrun). I'll have a look
later, why we don't ignore this interrupt.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]