Re: [patch 0/7] kexec-tools: mipsel port

To: Simon Horman <>
Subject: Re: [patch 0/7] kexec-tools: mipsel port
From: Tomasz Chmielewski <>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:55:39 +0100
Cc: Francesco Chiechi <>,,
Simon Horman schrieb:

After some recent questions by Tomasz Chmielewski I have dug up
the mipsel port of kexec-tool and up-ported it to the lastest
release of kexec-tools-testing, v20080227

I would really appreciate it if someone could test this code.
And I would appreciate it even more if someone could help
fix it up to a mergable state. Or alternatively, point me in
the right direction to find people who want to help with this.

Added CC: to linux-mips mailing list since it might be of some interest there, too.

Tomasz Chmielewski