PMC Sequoia and CF

Subject: PMC Sequoia and CF
From: Sean Parker <>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:57:00 -0800 (PST)
Hello -

  Has anyone out there modified PMON2000 on the Sequoia
board to boot linux from CF? We're having trouble being
able to write the CommonMemory registers, but we can read

  Anyone know of any gotcha's WRT LBC initialization that
might prevent writing the CF/PCMCIA while still being able
to read Common Memory regs?

   Sean Parker

God Bless
    Sean Parker