Re: new type of crash report?

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: new type of crash report?
From: Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 17:01:05 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Markus,

Il giorno dom, 03/02/2008 alle 16.52 +0100, Markus Gothe ha scritto:
> You can always start with running run gdb at the read address
> (ra: 0x2ac2bfdc), I'd also try listing 0x2ac2bffc.
[...]

Thanks for your reply. I will try to understand how to use gdb on this
context. (Any URI would be really appreciated.)
Anyway I now understood that a dbe is a data bus error, so probably this
is an error on the physical address, i.e. a kernel problem related to
the mapping between vertical and physical addresses. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Giuseppe