Re: Toshiba JMR 3927 working setup?

Subject: Re: Toshiba JMR 3927 working setup?
From: Gregor Waltz <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:36:24 -0500
Atsushi Nemoto wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:50:21 -0800, Max Okumoto <> wrote:
I have a JMR3927 based system and I got it to work with the kernel,
used 0xff0000 instead of 0xff000.  The offset passed in was 0xfffec000 which
within the 0xff000000 - 0xff0ff000.

Thank you for good news.  (and excuse my double fault...)

Ralf, please apply this to 2.6.23-stable and 2.6.24-stable.

The change does appear to work for me also, however, I still see no kernel messages at all. The only way that I can get any output is via puts() and prom_putchar() (the latter I put into emit_log_char(char c) of printk.c).

I have not gotten past the root mounting stage because I have not attached an image yet, which I will try as soon as I get some time again.

Thanks for your help