Embedded NXP USB controllers, helped offered... Fixing those BE-probs et

To: linux-mips <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>, gregkh@suse.de
Subject: Embedded NXP USB controllers, helped offered... Fixing those BE-probs etc... :)
From: Markus Gothe <markus.gothe@27m.se>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:50:25 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
For those running MIPS-EB and who needs help for fixing issues with the ISP1761, driver I can point out and send you a patch. Today I found the GPL'ed USB gadget drivers (for device/peripheral) as well (NXP had hidden them under a carpet in a submarine near the north-pole). Send a mail if you're interested. I probably will have to polish them at work before I can release it to the public.

I think this is a concern of mine since it might go into the mainline-kernel pretty soon and not only the blackfin-branch. It's pretty FUBAR on BE-systems in it's initial state...

Mr Markus Gothe
Software Engineer

Phone: +46 (0)13 21 81 20 (ext. 1046)
Fax: +46 (0)13 21 21 15
Mobile: +46 (0)70 348 44 35
Diskettgatan 11, SE-583 35 Linköping, Sweden