答复: kseg1 uncache access issue

To: "'Ralf Baechle'" <ralf@linux-mips.org>, "'Thomas Bogendoerfer'" <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Subject: 答复: kseg1 uncache access issue
From: "lovecentry" <lovecentry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 21:20:11 +0800
Cc: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:cc:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:in-reply-to:x-mimeole:message-id; bh=V+JzzzEek+/DjBHUQE3kvJRBoXnwXf5JiYv/bjZH1WE=; b=UX7kgTBnF7JLvMHpDW7JyojlfFAP6yxC2s1cVUEkJ2sey7XsXfXxjsPnFRBWZ8s8eoH6ZHDBbQZ9VkeNN+jDWQtK/z4Cr+WpGAjmZKyo40gcn5yJCmpvGIEyDT8WDd0S8fLC5R/32yjb/mjt7CX8XqT5kJ5ZJA09u8jBcOgGF4Q=
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi gents
        Thanks for your reply. Now I try to implement MIPS R10000
microprcoessor simulation with C language, so many issues still puzzle me
although I have read MIPS R10000 Microprocessor paper introduced by Yeager
1996 more than ten times since last year.
        As Thomas said, R10K will access directly to dram for those uncached
load/store operations. Which path in the MIPS R10k makes it available? Is
system interface does that stuff? I found it has uncached buffer.
Another issue arises, as system brings up the PC will be assigned to
0xbfc00000 and it need to fetch instructions from dram directly rather than
dram then put first four instructions into decode/remap unit, but from the
MIPS R10000 diagram decode/remap unit only get instructions from ICACHE. How
MIPS R10000 handle this case?

Tony