Re: MIPS 4KEc with 2.6.15

To: "Jorgen Lundman" <lundman@lundman.net>
Subject: Re: MIPS 4KEc with 2.6.15
From: "Mark Lin" <lin.mark@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 17:02:07 -0500
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=7qAlExXd1KhfKHKRNSZvqy1YAyvY8ymWnmaYZdNPbaY=; b=vWTClYSr5nJfry0Vyu/YOU1K7UZRfpG6aQyoRC/5tIY3MO4Ke8E30bg7dYjYTVYoqc7DhIpGy0HThl3kj64T79o4pwUO2CDeIo4uJP6Jcy22qXMfNP0bQERL+tj7wHJtbdW414eH+NPMge5Pa/CoNUW4l1yD9w3HlYUEB7WADhI=
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Jorgen,

You should not be using the atlas definition.  Try the tangox one instead.

With the flush_cache_page changes, FUSE works fine for me using 2.6.15
and Sigma's tango2 board.

Mark Lin