Arch/mips/kernel/vpe.c

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Arch/mips/kernel/vpe.c
From: <KokHow.Teh@infineon.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 19:29:46 +0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi;
        I am working on MIPS34KC with APRP kernel and I use uclibc
gccc-3.4.4 to build applications to run on VPE1. The present
implementation of VPE loader is limited to a few relocation types which
are used when mips_sde compiler is used. However, the relocatable binary
churn out from my uclibc-gcc-3.4.4 has more other relocation types than
the ones defined in arch/mips/kernel/vpe.c, especially those with GOT
relocation types. I have taken a look at the System V ABI Third Edition
but if anybody has any code reference and pointers to how each
relocation types should be implemented in C-code, it would be very
helpful.
        Thanks.

Regards,
KH