Re: [MIPS] MEM_SDREFCFG is not defined for Alchemy DB1550 (compile fail)

To: Alon Bar-Lev <alon.barlev@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MIPS] MEM_SDREFCFG is not defined for Alchemy DB1550 (compile fail)
From: Sergei Shtylyov <sshtylyov@ru.mvista.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 20:18:50 +0300
Cc: linux-mips@ftp.linux-mips.org, LKML <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>, Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

   PM code is generally broken and unmaintained, so no wonder. I don't
remember if anyone has fixed CPU context restoration code (it uses a "skewed"
stack frame).

So suspend modes on these boards are not supported?
Only "Always On" configuration is supported?

Sleep mode is supported according to the code. But as I've said PM bits haven't been maintained -- probably since the submission.

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.

WBR, Sergei