BigSur: io_map_base not set for PCI bus 0000:00

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: BigSur: io_map_base not set for PCI bus 0000:00
From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:26:03 +0100
Cc: manoj.ekbote@broadcom.com, mark.e.mason@broadcom.com
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
When I put a SATA/PATA PCI card into the first PCI slot of my BigSur,
I get the following with current git:

io_map_base of root PCI bus 0000:00 unset.  Trying to continue but you better
fix this issue or report it to linux-mips@linux-mips.org or your vendor.
Kernel panic - not syncing: To avoid data corruption io_map_base MUST be set
with multiple PCI domains.

This doesn't happen in any of the other PCI slots but in this case the
kernel doesn't seem to see the card (CFE does).

CFE says:
PCI[0] bus 0 slot 1/0: unknown vendor 0x1106 product 0x3249 (RAID mass storage,
rev 0x50)

This is with CFE 1.4.2 in LE mode.
--
Martin Michlmayr