Re: hello

To: David Kuk <>
Subject: Re: hello
From: Freddy Spierenburg <>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:55:53 +0100
Hi David,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 12:00:28PM +0800, David Kuk wrote:
> I am a new guy for both linux and mips, may i ask questions here ??

If your question is Linux kernel and MIPS related, go ahead! You
don't need to ask if you may ask a question, just fire it up!

If it is more user-land related in the sense of how can I unpack
a tarball or the like, you might wander of to some other places

As a general rule of thumb; look at the small description of a
list on a page like:
and see what kind of questions other people ask on the list
This is true not only for the linux-mips community, but for the
rest too. Good luck!

$ cat ~/.signature
Freddy Spierenburg <>
GnuPG: 0x7941D1E1=C948 5851 26D2 FA5C 39F1  E588 6F17 FD5D 7941 D1E1
$ # Please read before complain!