Re: hello

To: David Kuk <david.kuk@entone.com>
Subject: Re: hello
From: Freddy Spierenburg <freddy@dusktilldawn.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:55:53 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi David,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 12:00:28PM +0800, David Kuk wrote:
> I am a new guy for both linux and mips, may i ask questions here ??

If your question is Linux kernel and MIPS related, go ahead! You
don't need to ask if you may ask a question, just fire it up!

If it is more user-land related in the sense of how can I unpack
a tarball or the like, you might wander of to some other places
like http://www.linuxquestions.org/.

As a general rule of thumb; look at the small description of a
list on a page like:
http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Net_Resources#Mailing_lists
and see what kind of questions other people ask on the list
archive: http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/
This is true not only for the linux-mips community, but for the
rest too. Good luck!

--
$ cat ~/.signature
Freddy Spierenburg <freddy@dusktilldawn.nl>  http://freddy.snarl.nl/