Re: [RFC] Add __initbss section

To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Add __initbss section
From: Franck Bui-Huu <>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 09:29:05 +0100
Cc: Ralf Baechle <>, Geert Uytterhoeven <>, linux-mips <>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uaygN2JDcMA9z53Vkfu/fThIq+UgfiWdVKAEhk1udf8=; b=pvT6fsXwrkR7QW8njbTYlImPNeyOcaF68qfdBzmHq9KZwYXPakKgyotHqDIM9rpKMXaRcqQeoFQyNy+NiZqHBuVyOdaPCuKN812Fwo7xsnzDZebTySsLRXMHaPL/MtgfSDHL1iMXIhRXRzttdIyrHr0/e+DA7gdQIWn6qvTxk2g=