Re: NPTL support

To: veerasena reddy <>
Subject: Re: NPTL support
From: Markus Gothe <>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:31:41 +0100
Cc:, linux-mips <>, "" <>,
You'll have to use the uClibc-nptl branch on their svn. In 0.9.28, no.

On 2 Nov 2007, at 06:03, veerasena reddy wrote:

I am trying to build the toolchain for MIPS processor using buildroot.
I am using gcc version of 3.4.3, binutils-2.15, uclibc-0.9.28 and linux- kernel.

Basically i need to enable NPTL feature support in my toolchain.
does uclibc-0.9.28 has the support for NPTL?
If not, how can i get it enabled for my above build configuration?

I see there is separate branch "uclibc-nptl" in uclibc.
Do i need to use this (uclibc-nptl) to meet my requirement?

Could you please suggest me right approach to succssfully enable NPTL?

Thanks in advance.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to tools-08.html

Mr Markus Gothe
Software Engineer

Phone: +46 (0)13 21 81 20 (ext. 1046)
Fax: +46 (0)13 21 21 15
Mobile: +46 (0)73 718 72 80
Diskettgatan 11, SE-583 35 Linköping, Sweden