Re: [SPAM] Re: MIPS assembly directives in GCC

To: Thiemo Seufer <ths@networkno.de>
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: MIPS assembly directives in GCC
From: Markus Gothe <markus.gothe@27m.se>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:45:34 +0100
Cc: Hyon Lim <alex@alexlab.net>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> Hyon Lim wrote:
>> I investigated kernel assembly source code in my kernel (2.6.10).
>>  I found that there are a lot of assembly directives (e.g.,
>> .align, .set reorder, .cpload, .frame etc.). Is there any
>> documents which explains those directives? (not only I described
>> above. All of directives)
>
> Short of reading the assembler sourcecode I believe the best
> document is "See MIPS Run Linux".
>

> Thiemo

Use the source Luke (or Google)... I think if you'vent got a clue
about assembler (or anything else you're doing) you need to do some
research before asking, that's my not so humble opinion.

- --

Mr Markus Gothe
Software Engineer

Phone: +46 (0)13 21 81 20 (ext. 1046)
Fax: +46 (0)13 21 21 15
Mobile: +46 (0)73 718 72 80
Diskettgatan 11, SE-583 35 Linköping, Sweden
www.27m.com