Re: [directfb-users] Updated:Error opening framebuffer device/Unknown sy

To: kaka <share.kt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [directfb-users] Updated:Error opening framebuffer device/Unknown symbol
From: gxk <gxkahn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:25:31 -0400
Cc: directfb-users@directfb.org, linux-mips@linux-mips.org, uclinux-dev@uclinux.org, linux-fbdev-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5n+oBs2td1me0siA9a1moKJanN3GUyFcG0dvstJXgyE=; b=pD8zZ/lSJT1Narbz/NlYWyay5L3gLbuB4vXr/xBOlN2Hhu4NozMQO0srRKmD9dwb3a69KTcHT1wDAAWAYFWInOXb+1emtjfSIDBsexKMJKc3p71ZSP1rj5gP4FnBbIjauvhQGY2rmYgcccBDSohC6LdRq527VXF1w2+zX2R84xo=