insmod: Cannot insert Framebuffer_Driver.ko unknown symbol in module(urg

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org, uclinux-dev@uclinux.org, linux-fbdev-users@lists.sourceforge.net.
Subject: insmod: Cannot insert Framebuffer_Driver.ko unknown symbol in module(urgent)
From: kaka <share.kt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:04:40 +0530
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi All,

we have wriitten a framebuffer driver for MIPS platform(cross compiled at intel86 linux box).
We are installing it by insmod command.
Then we are getting the following error.
Framebuffer_Driver.ko  Cannot insert Framebuffer_Driverko unknown symbol in module(8) no such file or directory
Also it has some code and function for propertiary graphics code.
For that i have we have added supplementary <supp.ko> file to be linked with the main frame buffer driver (Framebuffer_Driver.ko )
in the makefile to provide the reference for the symbols for the propertiary graphics code.
We have added the line LICENCE_MODULE(GPL) in main frame buffer driver code(Framebuffer_Driver.ko ).

It is giving error that multiple definition of init_module function.
i guess 1 for Framebuffer_Driver.ko  and the other supplementary <supp.ko> which is linked in the make file.

Could anybody please help to resolve the error?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
kaka

--