Re: paging problem with ide-cs driver

To: Andrew Sharp <andy.sharp@onstor.com>
Subject: Re: paging problem with ide-cs driver
From: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:05:30 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
> Before I dive into this, does any of this ring a bell for anyone?
> I'm using the ide-cs driver, TI yenta cardbus adapter driver, and sibyte
> everything else.

That has cache coherency painted all over it in bright flashing letters.

Can you build and try the libata drivers and the libata pata_pcmcia
driver. The two are essentially the same at the hardware management level
but go up via different stacks which should give clues depending on
how/if the libata one fails in comparison.