YAMON booting Linux kernels from malta board harddisk....

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: YAMON booting Linux kernels from malta board harddisk....
From: <KokHow.Teh@infineon.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:18:19 +0800
Cc: <Friedrich-Nachtmann.External@infineon.com>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi list;
        I read of MIPSboot that is loaded into the MBR which is then
read from YAMON to boot a selection of kernels from the harddisk.
However, google-ing for "MIPSboot" does not yield any useful result so
far. Does anybody have any insight and experience to share as to what
and how to setup the MBR of a harddisk that I can boot a selection of
Linux kernels from YAMON on Malta board?
        Thanks.

Regards,
KH