Re: Does anyone who have an experience software suspend in MIPS arch?

To: "Markus Gothe" <markus.gothe@27m.se>
Subject: Re: Does anyone who have an experience software suspend in MIPS arch?
From: "Hyon Lim" <alex@alexlab.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:26:17 +0900
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Now modified kernel can store and restore processor context (mips).
The differences of vanilla kernel and mine is cpu context saving routine. I modified x86 code.
I can save my system snapshot to swap partition and it can be loaded on boot time
with argument "resume=/dev/...".
However, my question is that what is the purpose of swsusp_arch_resume() function.
What functionality will be placed there?