Git User's Survey 2007

Subject: Git User's Survey 2007
From: Jakub Narebski <>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 01:28:41 +0200
Hi all,

We would like to ask you a few questions about your use of the GIT
version control system. This survey is mainly to understand who is
using GIT, how and why.

The results will be discussed on the git mailing list and published to
the GIT wiki at

We'll close the survey in three weeks starting from 20 August 2007,
on 10 September 2007.

Please devote a few minutes of your time to fill this simple
questionnaire, it will help a lot the git community to understand your
needs, what you like of GIT, and of course what you don't like  of it.

The survey can be found here:

Jakub Narebski