kexec - not happening on mipsel?

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: kexec - not happening on mipsel?
From: Andrew Sharp <andy.sharp@onstor.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:08:46 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
We could sure make use of kexec for quick reboots (it bloody takes
forever for the PROM to set up ECC memory).  The config option is in
Kconfig; I haven't checked the kernel source.  But the userspace package
kexec-tools barfs on the mipsel arch in configure.

Is anybody using this on MIPS?  Do the kernel portions work for anyone?

Cheers,

kexec-tools-1.101-kdump10$ dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -nc -b -d -rfakeroot
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is kexec-tools
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 1.101-kdump10-2
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Khalid Aziz <khalid@debian.org>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture mipsel
dpkg-buildpackage: source version without epoch 1.101-kdump10-2
 debian/rules build
dh_testdir
# Add here commands to configure the package.
(cd kexec-tools-1.101; ./configure --prefix=/usr --sbindir=/sbin
--mandir=/usr/share/man --datadir=/usr/share)
checking build system type... mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu
configure: error:  unsupported architecture mipsel
make: *** [configure-stamp] Error 1