Re: cacheops.h & r4kcache.h

To: "Ralf Baechle" <>
Subject: Re: cacheops.h & r4kcache.h
From: "Mohamed Bamakhrama" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:13:05 +0200
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=pqng43wNFsEnd7MqbjrTdRIw8ueJGdyKf0sJZqTIb1NbNPK6o4Cghp/rQRu376r7tX/LUNDV6N8lpVv+f/r1oMPaEfAXpbR/PNwUbCL3/gmfq7tsWVDPVaUuCBiU0RptFfE82yBVwF2iHQgC39hSreQN3lz1RJ7HIwKJ0xICJ+o=