Remove unused arch/mips/arc/console.c
Signed-off-by: Yoichi Yuasa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
diff -pruN -X mips/Documentation/dontdiff mips-orig/arch/mips/arc/console.c
--- mips-orig/arch/mips/arc/console.c 2007-07-23 17:38:10.053280000 +0900
+++ mips/arch/mips/arc/console.c 1970-01-01 09:00:00.000000000 +0900
@@ -1,31 +0,0 @@
- * This file is subject to the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public
- * License. See the file "COPYING" in the main directory of this archive
- * for more details.
- * Copyright (C) 1996 David S. Miller (email@example.com)
- * Compability with board caches, Ulf Carlsson
- * IP22 boardcache is not compatible with board caches. Thus we disable it
- * during romvec action. Since r4xx0.c is always compiled and linked with your
- * kernel, this shouldn't cause any harm regardless what MIPS processor you
- * have.
- * The ARC write and read functions seem to interfere with the serial lines
- * in some way. You should be careful with them.
-void prom_putchar(char c)
- ULONG cnt;
- CHAR it = c;
- ArcWrite(1, &it, 1, &cnt);