linux-2.6.20 setjmp/longjmp OR how to contain bus-error for non-existing

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: linux-2.6.20 setjmp/longjmp OR how to contain bus-error for non-existing PCI device during PCI device scan?
From: <KokHow.Teh@infineon.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 19:03:34 +0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi;
   I am using linux-2.6.20 on MIPS24KE and I need to know what is the best way
to contain bus error during PCI bus scan process for non-existing device? I
thought of setjmp/longjmp but unfortunately, I have `googled` and `find` the
whole kernel source tree there is no such support in the kernel for MIPS
architecture. Any insight is appreciated.

Regards,
Kok How