mtdram with huge sizes

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: mtdram with huge sizes
From: Attila Kinali <attila@kinali.ch>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:25:11 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I'm currently trying to test our system that should go soonish
into the first life test, thus i wanted to test all jffs2 images
we have on my host machine. Unfortunately, the vmalloc range on
x86 seems to be too small to support 16MB images.

Before i start poking around in mtdram.c and replacing vmalloc
by get_free_page() calls i wanted to ask whether anyone has done
something similar already or has a better idea what to do.

Thanks in advance

                        Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred