Re: Fwd: [RFC] SGI O2 MACE audio ALSA module

To: "sknauert@wesleyan.edu" <sknauert@wesleyan.edu>, "Linux MIPS List" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [RFC] SGI O2 MACE audio ALSA module
From: TJ <tj.trevelyan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:30:34 +0100
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=LY7rsAc8qT6xnlJaIHicLYSnpjQ/jCQNA1OWwHtY1VzWnCyitLjAy3b/Gvp1e3Lg3Dh6bp1kOGNzgFRUHdwzqn+wtls6VQYPuL2hbsioUYcrF+pmmsm8Al4H5EoT+RyJqjj1dCWf9kIG/YuX1+ADc7b/zxT8YVyzHhEgiuLgYOs=
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,