au1550 ac97 driver

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: au1550 ac97 driver
From: Attila Kinali <attila@kinali.ch>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:05:06 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Moin,

I'm currently trying to get the AC97 codec code for the Alchemy
Au1550 working. It looks like this code has not been touched for
ages and has been rotting for quite a while.

As i assume that i'm not the only one using this code, i'd like
to ask whether someone else got the bits and pieces of this driver
together and working. If so, what changes did you apply?

Thanks in advance

                        Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred