tcp/ip stack question

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: tcp/ip stack question
From: "kernel coder" <lhrkernelcoder@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 05:50:36 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
hi,
      I am recieveing the packet on eth1 and want to send it through eth2.

I've written code in netif_recieve_skb function .This code changes the
mac header in sk_buff structure so that it can be send through other
interface card.But when i call ip_dev_find fucntion to get the second
interface structure ,NULL is returned.I checked the ip of second
ethernet card  and it was similar to one passed to ip_dev_find
fucntion,then why NULL is being returned?

Actually if i get the correct dev structure from ip_dev_find fucntion
then i'll assign that dev structure to current skbuff->dev  and call
dev_queue_xmit fucntion,so that it transmitted through second
interface card.Is mine approach correct?

shahzad