Re: Lemote Loongson 2E patch update

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: Lemote Loongson 2E patch update
From: Fuxin Zhang <>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 14:05:22 +0800
Cc: "John W. Linville" <>,,

Ralf Baechle 写道:
On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 09:55:51AM -0400, John W. Linville wrote:

Any chance I'm ever going to be able to buy one of these in the USA?
Strictly speaking we cannot sell to USA yet, because we did not get some required certifications for USA and Europe market(e.g. FCC, RoHS).
But we can provide a sample if the customer can understand the status.

I haven't heared of a distributor for these boxes outside of China yet.
As I understand the few Lemots that are out in the wild are still not
from mass production.  But I guess Fuxin may answer that better than I
Lemote has sold out around 1000 sets of Fulong, most users are in China. We don't have a distributor ourside of China yet, due to the lack of certifications and experience of oversea business. I think we will probably get some such distributors within this year, along with the upgraded versions of Fulong.

General Manager
JiangSu Lemote Corp. Ltd.
MengLan, Yushan, Changshu, JiangSu Province, China
ZIP: 215500 Tel: 86-512-52308679
Fax: 86-512-52308688