Re: Mailing patches

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: Mailing patches
From: Tian <tiansm@lemote.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:09:32 +0800
Cc: Kumba <kumba@gentoo.org>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
sorry for the mess,when git-format-patch , wo forgot the -n para
and i would like to know what command para is recommended for sending
patch on maillist?

git-send-email --no-chain-reply-to --compose --from tiansm@lemote.com --no-signed-off-by-cc --smtp-server <server> --subject "Lemote Loongson 2E patch update" --suppress-from --to linux-mips@linux-mips.org 00*

--no-chain-reply-to or --chain-reply-to ?

and.....should i resend the patches?

Tian