Re: Mailing patches

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: Mailing patches
From: Kumba <kumba@gentoo.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:40:02 -0400
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Ralf Baechle wrote:
I've updated the wiki page on the mechanics of how to mail patches to
cover more modern versions of thunderbird or similar:

  http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Mailing-patches

I'm not a Thunderbird (or Evolution) user myself, so I'd appreciate
proofreading and comments.

  Ralf

What about just attaching the patches to a message? Seems like it'll avoid most of the problems Tbird has with them. I'm just not sure if that hampers importing them into git or not.

--Kumba

--
Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead

"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond